December 14, 2007

The First Law

This is, in some ways, a continuation to my previous post about shopping. From my experiences, strengthened by a recent experience, I think I have come to a conclusion. In fact, this is so much more than a conclusion, that I will take the liberty of calling it a law. So, henceforth, the following statement should be known as Blue Panther's first law (I am sure there will be more in times to come) :

"Whenever you buy something of any worth, after doing your fair share of research, you will find some one selling the same -or even a better - thing at a price which is lesser than what you paid for it."


This is one law that has no exceptions.



2 comments:

Courtney said...

It does always seem to work that way, doesn't it?

Paulie said...

I think that's already called Murphy's law.

Related Posts with Thumbnails