February 11, 2007

BYB Sunday - Weddings!

(To know more about Blog Your Blessings Sunday, click here, and to see the blog roll click here. If you participate and your name is not on the roll, just leave a comment and your name will be added as soon as possible. If you do not participate, it’s never too late to start. Just Blog Your Blessings.)

I was away from any computer for the weekend, and I had almost decided to take a Break from BYB Sunday. But as luck would have it, I got a chance to use a friend's computer and hence I was able to do this post.

One of my friend got married this weekend and I was able to attend the wedding. It was great to meet old friends - some of whom I was meeting after as long as six years. Marriages, they say, are made in heaven and only solemnised here on earth. It involves the coming together and blending of two lives. One is born into a family and when they marry they have another family added to their own.

A marriage involves so many small and big things, but a haapy marriage is a great blessing.

Not having a lot of time on my hands, I will keep this post short. Have a great
week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great week too!

Happy BYB Sunday - and happy marriages are indeed a blessing.

Whatever said...

There are a lot of things that I've enjoyed about weddings over the years. There was seeing other family members for the first time in ages, good food, jokes, etc. :-)

kuanyin333 said...

Happy BYB Sunday and a blessing you found a computer for BYB!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the happy couple!

CyberCelt said...

Marriages may be a blessing or a curse, may your friends find the happiness in this lifetime.

Blue Panther said...

Msdemmie: Thank You.

Whatever: Oh yes, I love the food at the weddings too.

Kuanyin: Yes it was indeed a stroke of luck that I could find a computer for the BYB post.

Kurt: Your wishes have been passed on to the couple.:)

Cybercelt:Let's wish the married couple a happy and a prosperous married life.

Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails